STANDARD intern : RC-2008+0901 , STANDARD INTERNATIONAL REF. SR CEI 60189/2 , acc. to ST 123,
This cable is used in the connection and distribution networks of the telephone
switchboards, subscribers distribution networks and signal and control circuits.
1.Conductor solid copper wire nx(2x0.6) acc. to ST 123
2.Insulation: medium density polyethylene ,/PVC
3.Carrier: Steel wire 1.30 mm
- Operation DC voltage: max 120V
- Conductor temperature in long–run operation: +70ºC
- Min. temperature during use: -40 ºC ,
1. Resistance of the twinned conductors (looped): max 66.6 Ω/km at 20ºC
2. Voltage resistance: 1 kV DC, 1 minute, at 50 Hz, between conductors and 3 kV DC,1 minute at 50Hz between conductors and carrier.
3. Insulation resistance at 20ºC: min 5000 MΩ x km,
Our principle is to meet fully the the needs and expectations of customers without compromising quality in according to the international manufacturing & product standards and specifications, to increase competitive environment for domestic and international markets, to ensure continuous improvement with all our employees and to add new potential busines partners to our existing customer portfolio.
Standard(SJ/T11223-2000) and American ASTM B566-93 standard. ...
Physical Property of Conductor
length comparision with copper